ZKTel Supplies DAC
Model NO.:40G QSFP+ to 4SFP+ Cable Series
Application:Local Communication Cable, Coaxial Cable, LAN Cable, Fiber Optic Cable, RF Cable
Type:Qsfp+ to 4SFP+ Cable
Material Shape:Round Wire
Wire Core Material:Tinned Wire
Certification:CE, ISO, RoHS
Model:40g Qsfp+ to 4SFP+ Cable Series
Cable Length:1m / 2m / 3m / 4m / 5m / 7m (Can Be Customized)
Interface (Bus) Type:Hot Pluggable
Keywords:40g Qsfp+ to 4SFP+ Copper Breakout Cable
Delivery Time:Within 3days After Payment Is Arrived
Specification:CE, ROHS, ISO
40GBASE-CR4 QSFP+ to four 10GBASE-CU SFP+ direct attach breakout cable, 0~3 meter passive
QSFP to 4x SFP+ Splitter Cable offers IT professionals a cost-effective interconnect solution for merging 40G QSFP and 10G SFP+ enabled host adapters, switches and servers.
For typical applications, users can install this splitter cable between an available QSFP port on their 40-Gigabit/s rated switch and feed up to four upstream 10GbE-SFP+ enabled switches.
Each QSFP-SFP+ splitter cable features a single QSFP connector (SFF-8436) rated for 40-Gb/s on one end and (4) SFP+ connectors (SFF-8431), each rated for 10-Gb/s, on the other.
F-TONE is the manufacturer of QSFP to 4 SFP+ Splitter Cables that designs and sources every subassembly in-house guaranteeing complete control over product performance, quality and consistency.
Examples include our widely respected board-as-connector platform which is direct-welded to the wire and encased in a robust Zinc-Nickel backshell for superior crosstalk and EMI performance.
Cable available in 0.5M (1.7ft), 1m (3.3ft), 2m (6.6ft), 3m (9.8ft) & 5m (16.4ft) lengths to accommodate your installation requirements.
1. QSFP (40G) to 4x SFP+ (10G) Splitter Cable - 0~3m
2. Connector A: (1) QSFP 40.0 Gbps Rated Connector (SFF-8436 Compliant)
3. Connector B: (4) SFP+ 10.0 Gbps Rated Connectors (SFF-8431 Compliant)
4. Economically Links up a QSFP port with an Upstream 10GbE-SFP+ Switch
6. Protocol agnostic support of 40GbE, QDR InfiniBand, SAS & Fibre Channel
7. Up to 10.3125 Gbps transfer rate per SFP+ channel (40 Gbps aggregate)
8. Robust Zinc die-cast SFP+ & QSFP connectors with pull-to-release latching
9. Bridge the gap between your 10G and 40G capable switches/host adapters
10. Low cross-talk and pair-to-pair skew maintains signal integrity
11. Fully compliant to the latest SFP+ & QSFP MSA (Multi-Source-Agreement)
12. Supports all current 10-Gigabit Ethernet and 40-Gigabit Ethernet standards
13. Designated form factor and electrical compliance for QDR InfiniBand
14. The perfect direct attached storage splitter cable for Fibre Channel & SAS
15. Enjoy a reduced power budget and lower port cost compared to optical
16. Fully RoHS compliant for environmental protection
1. InfiniBand SDR, DDR
2. Ethernet 1G, 10G
4. Rack-to-Rack, Shelf-to-Shelf Interconnect
7. Hubs, switches, routers, servers
1. OEM/ODM order is available
2. Every unit with be double checked and tested with perfect performance by our QC team before shipping.
1. International Express: DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT and EMS.